Thursday 19 December 2013

Paper Angel...

My share today is one that we finished the year off with in our Technique Class - Christmas Paper Angel.  Create a heap of them in all different sizes & colours & hang from your Christmas Tree.  The list is endless in how you could adjust this little angel to create something unique.

I will admit it is not my idea, I actually found it on Pinterest, but when I went back to find it, check to see if there was a tutorial & link it back, no luck.  Please let me know if you recognize this angel as I would love to give you credit for it.  Thank you so much for your inspiration!

As I didn't save the picture & had no instructions, I sort of started out blind.  I played for sometime until I got it just right or to how I remembered it looking.  I actually used DSP for my angel, whereas the one I saw was Pool Party, I think!

I have used a retired punch for the heart, but it is easy to replace with any current shape, including the Fashionable Hearts Embosslits.

The tutorial will be on my FREE TUTORIAL Page if you want to re-create it!

Supplies -           
Cardstock - Glimmer Paper – Silver – 124005, Vellum - 106584
DSP - Winter Frost Speciality - 132341
Punches - Scallop Edge Border – 119882, Heart - Retired
Accessories - Simply Scoring Tool – 122334, Trimmer - 129722, Dazzling Details – Silver Sparkle - 127845, Bone Folder - 102300
Non-SU! - Ribbon/Wire/Cord, Beads, Hot Glue Gun

 
The rest of the class
  •  To order Stampin' Up! products online, please Shop Here
  • Want to join my family, and be a part of a group that loves to stamp together, Join Here
  • To check out available classes or to attend any of the classes, please Click Here, click on the "Classes/Workshop" Page or email me vickiawright@bigpond.com
Until next time, Happy Stampin'
 
Vicky

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...