Wednesday 8 May 2013

Mother's Day...


With Mother's Day just around the corner, in fact this Sunday, I thought I would share with you a couple of cards I did for the Handmade Expo I attend every month.  These are held on the first Sunday of each month, excluding Public Holidays.

The cards proved to be very popular & in fact
sold all but 3 of them within 20 minutes which stunned & amazed me.  Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!!!  I hope your mum's enjoy receiving them as much as I enjoyed creating them.

I did create them using the Polka Dots Parade Designer Series Paper & did a couple in each colour which I don't normally do. I only have photos of the Rich Razzleberry & Daffodil Delight to show you, but you will get the idea.  This paper would have to be my favourite in the current catalogue & have created heaps of "stuff" using this DSP.  Combine it with the Stippled Blossoms Stamp Set & you have a winner!

Today's card is using the Rich Razzleberry DSP combined with Daffodil Delight Cardstock.

 Click on the link below to grab your own tutorial to print or save -
 
 

Don't forget, you can order your own products to create this card by Shopping Online Here

Until Tomorrow when I will post the 2nd card, Happy Stampin'

  

1 comment:

Kris McIntosh said...

This is beautiful Vicky. Love that stamp! Bet these flew out the door at the market.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...