Sunday 17 February 2013

SC 073/13...

Thank you to the number of entries we had in our last challenge.  I know we were all excited to see them.  I was astounded by the final number.  Thank you so much for your support.  Maybe the extra week has a big impact as to the entries, so we hope you are enjoying the extra time for creating.

Have you been enjoying your free stamp sets from this year's Sale-a-Bration that Stampin' Up! have going on at present?  Well, the challenge this fortnight over at Sunny Challenges & Creations is to use any products from SAB.  We also have a great little sketch for you to use too.  Can't wait to see what you all come up with. 

I have finally managed to use "Summer Starfruit In Colour".  I will admit I am not a bg fan of this colour but I really like it with the Sycamore Street DSP from the SAB Catalogue.  It also goes really well with Rich Razzleberry & that being one of my favourite colours I can see myself using more of Summer Starfruit.

The wide selection of Sale-a-Bration products this year is fantastic.  I hope you are enjoying them as much as the rest of us.

Over the past couple of weeks, I seem to have lost (misplaced) my favourite scissors that I use to cut out with.  I do have another pair, exactly the same but for some reason I cannot get used to them, which means I am not entirely happy with my cutting.  I will have to search my office again & again until I find them as they were my very first pair of dedicated craft scissors.

 
To see how I created my card, click on the link to print your own copy
 
 
 
We hope you will join us this week in this fun challenge.  For more inspiration, please head on over to Sunny Challenges & Creations & check out what the rest of the Design Team & Weekly Guest Designers have created.
 
Until next time, Happy Stampin'

1 comment:

Kris McIntosh said...

How cute is that little elephant. That stampset hasn't appealed to me much, but would be worth it for him alone. Also love the sayings in Bloomin' Marvelous. Great colours and fantastic use of the sketch.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...